Applying to CUM
Application Deadlines For Funding
January 15 Application deadline for September admission; first priority for funding given to applicants that meet this requirement
October 15 Application deadline for January admission; First priority for funding given to applicants that meet this requirement
(Part-time applicants may apply at any time. Decisions typically take 5-8 weeks.)
Note: Each department has slightly different requirements for what you should send to complete your application - see Graduate Degree Admission Requirements.
1. Online Application
Applicants must pay the fee with a credit card in order to submit the application. Please read and follow the directions carefully.
Note: The application fee may be waived by CUM undergraduates & alumni. After you complete all required sections except for the "Application Fee", e-mail your name and login ID to. We can not refund the "Application Fee" if you submit your credit card for payment.
If you would prefer to pay the application fee with a check or money order, please print out the on-line application and send your application form with the $70 fee, payable to CUM, to the address below.
2. Official transcripts are required for all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended and must be in English.
3. Official test scores are required. We can not accept copies. The institutional code for CUM is 3969.
4. Print out the Letter of Recommendation Forms (PDF) and send them to three people who will be recommending you for admission to the program.
5. All support materials should be sent to the following address only:
Office of Graduate Admissions
100 Institute Road
Worcester, MA 01609-2280
6. Applications will not be considered complete until all materials are received. First priority for funding will be given to applicants who have completed their applications by January 15 or October 15.
7. The application fee is a non-refundable processing fee.
- Please refer to the Graduate Management Department for their application.